Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter

Okay, I know I'm all out of order. I'm a bad blogger and I'm trying to play catch up. So here are our Easter pictures. The kids had a lot of fun and were so excited about their Easter baskets. They even got movies in them (I must have had a different Easter Bunny growing up). Avery just got an Easter tupperware instead of a basket, but it still tasted fine.



The kids got to have an egg hunt at Grandpa and Grandma Dopp's house. Daddy helped Avery and everyone got lots of eggs. Luckily, most of them were real eggs so we didn't have too much candy to take home.


2 comments:

Johnson said...

Way to go on your blog. It looks great! Your kids look so cute in their Easter outfits.

Michael and Lindsey said...

Cute pics! Looks like you had fun. Mic and Lin Bow? LOL