Friday, April 11, 2008

Avery's First Tooth

Well, it's about time. We've been waiting for months for Avery's first tooth and it finally popped up yesterday. She is 8 months and Ethan and Caitlin both got their's at 6 months, so I've been waiting. For the last 4 months whenever she was cranky or sleeping bad we always said "maybe she's teething". Apparently she was not, and that was just her disposition. :) But now it's here and there's no going back. I'm going to brace myself for the biting, now. Congratulations Avery! What a big girl.

4 comments:

Johnson said...

Yah Avery! Congradulations!!!! That's great now she can eat big girl food. Oh and Chloe has that train. She loves it.

HayMadSam said...

Kid #3 got her teeth really late compared to the others too...and I am so sick of that train! The kids know it and they think that it is funny to randomly push the button. :)

Michael and Lindsey said...

It's funny how each kid is so different even though they come from the same parents. Megan was 11 months when she got her first tooth! I was convinced she was going to need childhood dentures!

Aundrea said...

Hey Nikki! I'm so glad I found your blog! It's soo cute! Your kids are getting so big. Your girls are so adorable (it's all about the girls with me, since I don't have any). Life with 3 is fun, right?!