Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No More Lap Baby

I never thought it would happen, but Avery is officially crawling. I guess she was just perfecting her moves before she showed them to the world. She started crawling last night, but she still doesn't like it very much. It takes some coercion. This isn't a great picture, but it's all I have for now.

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Hey Nikki, it's your cousin, Becky! Just blog stalking and found you on Roseanne's! Can't wait to see you on Memorial Day! What a cute family you have and I LOVE your digipages! I just started digiscrapping and I love it! :)

james n mary said...

love it. avery will come to like it! thanks for letting us use the camcorder for dland.

Michael and Lindsey said...

It's so exciting to have your baby start moving! Exciting and a little scary because now you never know what they're getting into when your head is turned. Have fun on your trip.

Laura said...

I love how you have pimped your bolg.