Saturday, June 21, 2008

Little Helper

I told Caitlin to pick out a book for naptime today while I finished feeding Avery. When I went in to read to her Ethan was already doing it. I asked her if she wanted me to read the book and she said that she wanted Ethan to. So, I left and Ethan proceeded to finish the book, sing her a song, turn out the light, and close the door. And Caitlin went right to sleep. What good kids I have. I think I'm going to let Ethan play Mom more often.

5 comments:

felicia said...

can he come over and teach jake a thing or two? :) send me an email-so, i can add you to my blog: snsfan@hotmail.com

roseanne said...

Awe how cute! Zack was this same way too with his little sis... Now being 9 1/2 he gets up in the morning and cooks them eggs, does a load of laundry and just makes my life SOOO much easier! ...and thus began his induction into slave labor....*insert evil chuckle* j/k -Great job Ethan!

Jenna said...

did you ever get a hold of sara to ask her about our book club? do you think we are doing dinner this sunday or no?

james n mary said...

that is way cute, nikki.

HayMadSam said...

that is the sweetest story ever! what a great brother!