
Caitlin, on the other hand, needed a little coercion.

She finally gave in, and actually did pretty good. Her favorite part was grabbing the pink ring off the bottom of the pool and getting her special treat at the end.
I think they both had fun, even if Caitlin's face does say otherwise.
And after lunch we all got to go over to Uncle Junior and Aunt Francine's house to play on the waterslide. Ethan thinks that waterslide is the best thing that ever happened in his life.
6 comments:
The is the coolest water slide ever! I usually look at blogs when the kids are sleeping but today I have Maddie on my lap and she was very interested in Caitlin, she wants her to be her friend!
wait, did they buy the water slide?!
hey. that looks like fun!! And no, of course I didn't get your email haha.
Looks like FUN! ~Natalie
Fun! Isn't Tarryn a great teacher? My kids are finally swimming! Hope you're staying cool in the heat!
Can we come and visit you guys? You guys seem to be having a blast.
Post a Comment