Monday, July 28, 2008

Ethan's First Talk

Yesterday Ethan gave his very first talk in primary. He was so excited and was practicing all week. He gave his talk on sharing the gospel. He was glad to get to talk about Uncle Brittan, who just returned from his mission. Ethan did really well and talked into the microphone. What a good boy. We love how sweet and smart Ethan is.

5 comments:

Kayla said...

How cute! Tyler gave his first talk a few weeks ago on the same topic! It's so cute to see them growing and experiencing such wonderful things :)

HayMadSam said...

Ethan looks so handsom! Good job on the first talk! (I cried when Hayden gave his first talk... I also cried the entire primary program last year especially when hayden said his line... I'm such a baby... but they grow up too fast!)

Michael and Lindsey said...

Ethan did a great job yesterday! I was very impressed.

Laura said...

I have to agree with you. He did great!!!

vanessa said...

Ethan looks so handsome. My little boy wears a suit jacket every week too. We should get together for a play date sometime after we move back to Arizona. Tyler will be 4 in Sept and Casey will be 2 in March. Also where in Mesa do you live do you like it in Mesa? We are trying to determine where we should live Gilbert or Mesa.