Last weekend Bryce and I went to Las Vegas. We tagged along with Bryce's cousin Danielle and his aunt Ebra. Danni was going for her 21st birthday and we jumped at the chance to get away for a few days. It was the first time we had ever left all three kids and the first time we'd ever left any of them in a different state. Bryce's parents were so good to watch them. And I don't think they missed me at all. Thanks to all those who helped us out by watching the kids friday. It took some serious planning, but we got out of Arizona and had a great time.
We stayed at the Planet Hollywood Hotel. It was pretty nice. And lots of shopping right downstairs. Bryce bought me a new purse. Hooray for husbands!

Having some quality slot machine time. Bryce played with four dollars and left with three. I know, big spenders.
We went to see Stomp Out Loud. It was a good show and we even got to meet some of the cast after it was over.
We also went to see Cirque du Soleil's "Love". It was such a great show. We had third row seats and it was amazing. I am a big Beatles fan, so that made it even better.
We had such a good time and it was nice to get away from responsibility for a little while. Next time we'll have to go a little longer. The drive there and back cuts your time a bit short.
2 comments:
It's soo nice when you can get away just the two of you. Matt & I were finally able to do that a couple of weeks ago for the first time since having kids. And I can't wait for the next time!!
i'm glad you saw the cirque show!!! yay! what kind of purse did your sweet hubby get you???!!!
Post a Comment