Monday, September 29, 2008

A Day at the Park

We went to the park the other day with our friends, Dallas and Jami, and all the kids. We tried to get the kite up, but the wind wasn't really cooperating. They did manage to get it to stay up a few times. Here is lift off.


After a while a soccer team invaded our field, so we took off to the other side of the park to do some mountain boarding. And when I say we, I mean everyone except me. Bryce took Ethan and Caitlin down the hills, too. Here is a video of Bryce with Ethan.



I have a video of Bryce with Caitlin, but people were in the way and I didn't get it very well. So here is a picture of them.


Here is Jami going down a little hill with Jayden.


Everyone had such a good time. We can't wait to go to the park more often as it gets cooler.

1 comment: