Caitlin with her birthday/wedding cake. She wanted it all white with wedding dress Cinderella and the prince on it.
Caitlin kissing her new princess Aurora doll. She is in love. What is with all the princess stuff, right? She's even wearing a Cinderella shirt. Caitlin is definitely a girly girl and a lover of all things princess.
Bryce's sister, Bethany, had her baby shower today, too. She is such a cute pregnant person. Here is some of the family that was there.
Don't ask me why they made me stand in the middle. It should have been Bethany. Oh well. I had such a good time and I can't wait for that little baby to come out. I'm just going to pinch it.
3 comments:
happy birthday to your first little girl :) she def does love all princess things!
I've had so much fun looking at pics of your *CUTE* kids! It will be fun to stay in touch this way!
Tell bethany congrats for me! She will be such a great mom! I am so happy for her! yeah! love little pinchable cheecks!
Post a Comment