Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Small Screen Girl

So, it has come to my attention that when viewed on bigger screens, my words run over the edges of my blog background. I don't relly know how to fix it, because I make my own backgrounds and then upload them to photobucket. They recently changed their system so that you cannot make a bigger size without upgrading to photobucket pro. So, how many of you are seeing my blog in crazy form? I want to see if it's worth the $40 a year to upgrade.

9 comments:

Laura said...

Nikki, yes your words are running over the ribbon on the rigth left side. I say not worth if for the $40 just adjust the background. Have you tried to change the resolution on your screen? I had to do that, so it in now 1280x1024 Just my 2 cents

Michael and Lindsey said...

The words run over a little bit for me when I read them, but it's nothing too annoying. It's only a letter or two per line--not even a whole word.

Captain and First Officer said...

The words run over on the left side, but I don't think it's a big deal. Cute background though!

Sarah

james n mary said...

i like it nikki. do you have adobe illustrator? i've tweeked stuff in there before.

♥ Natalie said...

I never really noticed until now... but it still looks just as beautiful as ever!! You are very talented in the backgrounds and headers you make.

Jenna said...

I don't think it's worth $40 since you will probably be changing your background after Christmas anyways:)

Price Family Connection said...

We see it...but wouldn't have said anything. :) You're doing awesome with your blogging!

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

Cute page, but yes, it's running over on my screen a little, too.

Taylor Family said...

Running over on my screen too. Bummer that you might have to pay $40 to make it bigger!

BTW, are we having Allred FHE this month? What day did you decide on?