Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mesa in the Springtime

Today I took the kids over to the Temple to look at all the pretty spring flowers. My kids wanted to know the name of every flower, and luckily I knew a good amount of them. Thank goodness for my mom and grandmother. I also told Caitlin about how snapdragons will snap at you if you try to pick them. What? That's the story I heard when I was a kid. Caitlin did not look amused.


The kids sat on the petrified wood.


Caitlin found her very own baby orange that had fallen off a tree. She loved it and cuddled it and then she bit it. It is now smushed into the temple grass, discarded and forgotten.


Avery slept in the stroller for most of the tour, but got out at the very end to play in the sunshine.

A side note. After repeated warnings from Mom, Caitlin only picked two temple flowers. And if you know Caitlin, you'll know how crazy that is. My little girl is growing up.

No comments: