Monday, May 25, 2009

Brittan's Wedding


We have had a ton of stuff going on the past few weeks. Three graduations, a bridal shower, soccer games, camp outs, parties, and a wedding. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten a lot of pictures, so I haven't been posting about them. I just got a couple pictures of Brittan(Bryce's brother) and Asaka's wedding today, so I thought I'd post them. Sorry the picture I have of them is blurry.


This is us trying to get ready for a family picture. How crazy do we all look? And by all of us, I mostly mean Bryce.


And Bryce and I finally got a picture of just the two of us. That pretty much never happens. Thanks Mike, for working overtime.

Congratulations Brittan and Asaka!

3 comments:

Michael and Lindsey said...

I LOVE Bryce's expression in the group photo! And you look great, as always!

Anonymous said...

So is that suppose to be Bryce's version of a Japanese Samurai hair do? Im telling Asaka he wants his sword back.
Dad Dopp

james n mary said...

brittan got married???!!! i didn't even know he was dating anyone! i'm so out of the loop :( lolz