Saturday, May 30, 2009

If It's On Facebook, It Must Be True

So, my husband outed me on facebook, so I figured I'd better spread the word.



Yep, we're expecting #4! I've heard it's all the same after three. So I expect this to be a breeze. Ha. Anyway, my due date is January 15th. I will now get on with the baby making and trying not to lose my lunch.

22 comments:

Taylor Family said...

I knew it! You are always so up to date on your blog that when you were gone there for a while I thought, hmm... I bet she's pregnant! I was just waiting for you to break the news! weird huh? Congratulations!

Laura said...

What I'm always the last to know. Congratulations!!

Laura said...

PS I'm really most impressed that you went to a concert prego. You are so cool!!

Erin said...

Congrats. I knew it wouldn't be too long! I hope you have an easy one. We got lucky this time around!

taylors said...

YEAH! I thought it was funny when I heard it on on facebook! I thought....ummmm...are we supposed to know this? :)

Crazy Lifferths said...

Congrats, that is so exciting! Glad I decided to check blogs today!

Johnson said...

Congrats! Ethan said somthing at Bellas party that made me think you were prego. How exciting!

Court said...

Yeah, Congrats! How exciting :)

Michael and Lindsey said...

So the cat's out of the bag! Congrats again and let me know if I can do anything to help!

Michael and Bethany said...

yippee for cousins! I can't wait!

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

Congratulations Nikki (and family)!

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news. Congratulations! Keep me posted on how things are going and if there's anything you need just hollar.

The Watkins said...

How fun! Congrats! So happy for you and your fam!

tyandlinds said...

ok, where am i!!! i had no idea! congrats! nice visiting teachers would bring you treats. call and tell me what you want... i am so happy for you!

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Congratulations!!!
Another cute baby in the family!
Awesome.

Erin said...

It's called Impact Gymnastics on the corner of Val Vista and Southern. They have open gym Friday mornings for $3. I bet the kids would love to run around.

felicia said...

Congrats to you guys!

james n mary said...

WHAT!!!! so we go overseas and we come back to hear you're a prego princess???!!! congrats :)

Karyn said...

AAhhhhh! I didn't know either!! Congratulations!

roseanne said...

YEAH! I'm so excited for you!

Kami said...

COngratulations! Sorry it took me forever to read about your good news and I didn't even say anything on SUnday! Congrats again!

Taryn and Sterling said...

congratulations on #4! I have been out of the blogging world lately so sorry this congrats is so late.