In our family we love the Bean Museum in Provo. We visit every time we are in Utah. In fact this time we went twice. And it must be a pretty popular destination because I saw two friends there this time. Shari who is in our ward now, and Annette who used to be in our ward. We must be pretty boring because we tend to take pictures of the same things every time we go. It's funny to see the evolution of our kids with the animals, though.

Ethan seemed to be more afraid this year than usual... of everything.

I'm going to say that's Caitlin being less afraid, but it's kind of hard to tell. I guess next year we'll have to start Avery with the Olive Baboon.
And another one of our traditional poses (bear on kid on dad).
1 comment:
I LOVE the tradition pictures! That is so cute. It's funny Ethan is hiding in your arm in this years.
Post a Comment