Ethan on his first day of school. It was kind of crazy and I didn't really get to say goodbye, but he seemed to handle it all really well. We just had to leave them in their line and their teachers took them into the school. So sad for Mom. We did get to see his classroom at "Meet the Teacher" night, though. We had time before school started for Ethan to find all his friends.
Ethan with his cousin Toa, who is also in his class. They were so excited to be together. The leis are for all the kids to make sure they are in the right class. Ethan's class was pink. Ethan wasn't crazy about that. He tried to give his lei to Caitlin a couple of times before school started.

Ethan with his friends, Tyler and Tate. They are not in his class, but he has fun with them at recess.
We're so proud of Ethan. He's doing well and his teacher mentioned how sweet she thinks he is. He did get a reprimand last week, though. He was blowing in someone's face. Unfortunately, I think I taught him that. So, we talked about how some things are funny at home, but not so funny at school. I miss having Ethan here, but he always says he misses me too. So that makes me feel a little better. We don't seem any less busy, but we definitely have less fighting. The girls are having fun playing together. We have my niece over a lot, so we aren't getting too used to just two kids at home. I know January will be here before we know it.
7 comments:
I'm glad that kindergarten is going well for Ethan! I'll have to borrow that picture for my blog. Thanks so much for the yummy dinner. You're such a good friend:)
I was soo there with Zack. It was so emotional and sad for me to only have just me and a baby at home. I missed Zack soo much and he didn't even look back to say a final goodbye! But then when it was Abbys turn I was the one saying bye and she was the one fear stricken! If she had been my first I'd have been a mess!! Anyhoo, Thanks so much for coming to my baby shower! I'm so happy that this baby is finally out of me!
The year is going to fly by. I remember being so sad when Taytum finished Kindergarten...just more proof that she was growing up!
Im so proud of Ethan, and his parents.
Ethan in school?
Gosh he is getting old!
It seems like yesterday when he was a little baby yelling in mama's arms, sitting in our living room.
Glad school is going well for him.
i can't believe where the time has gone.
whoops i meant to comment more!
did james or i tell you guys we're moving? we've been erratic lately with our memories.
Post a Comment