Thursday, September 17, 2009

Who Cares What Gentlemen Prefer?

So, I'm not a blonde anymore. My hair was in need of a good wacking and I decided to color it darker at the same time. It might just be temporary, but we'll see. I am loving not having long hair in my way all the time. I wish I'd done it at the beginning of the summer. Thanks Lindsay for being patient. I know my hair takes forever, but I love it.


It's not a great picture, you'll have to see it in person.

13 comments:

james n mary said...

is it an a-line cut??!!! i can't tell!!! like you said, photo doesn't EVER do a haircut justice!!! changing color is always an adjustment - i had blonde and brown streaks for a while and i just about cried when i first saw it because i thought it was horrible!!! but that's because i've always been used to one colored hair :P

The Watkins said...

I think it looks way cute! How fun! Who cares what the guys "prefer" they don't have to deal with it every day!

Anonymous said...

Looking good. Short hair really goes well with your face and I love the color.

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Very pretty! I love the cut, it is well done. You had this darker color before I think...when Ethan was a baby.
I love that color, it's nice with your light skin.
You are beautiful!

Laura said...

SUPER CUte. I'm going to be your twin.

Thorpe said...

Looks fun. I love it.

Michael and Lindsey said...

So you did it! You really are going to be Juno through and through! It looks adorable by the way. Welcome back to the brownie club.

Taryn and Sterling said...

It looks great! I love it!

Bear said...

It's adorable! And the pictures NEVER look as good as in person, so I can't wait to see you because I bet it's even more awesome.

Johnson said...

I wanted to tell you on Sunday that I really love it but I never could get to you. Love it!

Crystal said...

It looks really really cute! I can't wait to see it in person.

Kami said...

I love it Nikki! I agree with having short hair is way easier! It looks really cute!

Erin Fanello said...

it looks great! i just went dark myself but i am too chicken to cut it yet:) hope your feeling as good as you look...see you soon!