Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Spooktacular

Last weekend was our Family Halloween Spooktacular. Thanks to everyone that came. We had a great time and Bryce's band played really well. The kids loved watching their dad up on stage. Here are our pictures from that night. Thanks Scott!


Do you recognize us? You probably don't unless you saw the movie. Here's some help. And yes, the Sunny D and Tic Tacs are relevant (rent the movie). And I really tried, but couldn't get Bryce to hike up his shorts anymore. Sorry Ladies!


And here's the whole fam. Cowgirl Caitlin, Wolverine Ethan, and Supergirl Avery!


Go to the Spooktacular Blog to find out how to download your pictures from that night!

10 comments:

Devin and Becky said...

Wow look how tall those babies are all getting! yiiiikes

Johnson said...

You guys look awesome! That is such a great idea Nikki. Glad you had fun.

Taryn and Sterling said...

Your costumes were great! I knew exactly who you were. Good job, you are so creative!

Thorpe said...

Awesome job. The whole family looks great.

Laura said...

YES YES your costumes look so great!!!! I knew who you were even before I read the post!!

Anonymous said...

You guys look so awesome.

Karissa Berndt said...

AWESOME! I love all the costumes (especially the adults' costumes ; ) ! ). Your kids are so beautiful, and so grown up. You all look great!!!

tyandlinds said...

you guys look so good. i love it!!!

Bear said...

Oh my gosh, your costumes were awesome. Good job.

Michael and Lindsey said...

You make an adorable Juno! I love it!