Sunday was Caitlin's 4th Birthday. I think she really enjoyed her birthday this year. She had been looking forward to it for a while. I had planned on having a party with friends for her this year, but it didn't happen. She still had fun and we got to spend lots of time with family.

Caitlin was excited to get a new princess castle for her birthday. They have been playing with it for three days straight. As I write this, actually. Caitlin is also really big on Barbies and was really happy that everyone else obliged with Barbie gifts.

I think this is the third year in a row that she has requested a Cinderella cake. She helped a lot this time with the decorations. She and Ethan covered it with sprinkles and she placed the candles in just the right spots.

Caitlin is really growing up. I get asked all the time if she and Ethan are twins. She will be starting preschool in a couple weeks and can't wait to ride the school bus. Ethan is so jealous! He has to ride to school with boring old Mom. She will be gone 5 days a week. I hope I can keep Avery entertained.
Caitlin was excited to get a new princess castle for her birthday. They have been playing with it for three days straight. As I write this, actually. Caitlin is also really big on Barbies and was really happy that everyone else obliged with Barbie gifts.
I think this is the third year in a row that she has requested a Cinderella cake. She helped a lot this time with the decorations. She and Ethan covered it with sprinkles and she placed the candles in just the right spots.
Caitlin is really growing up. I get asked all the time if she and Ethan are twins. She will be starting preschool in a couple weeks and can't wait to ride the school bus. Ethan is so jealous! He has to ride to school with boring old Mom. She will be gone 5 days a week. I hope I can keep Avery entertained.
2 comments:
What a cute girl!
Happy birthday Caitlin cutie!
Post a Comment