They went to bed pretty early. They were so excited for Santa Claus to come and were pretty worn out from such a fun week. Ethan did come out quite a few times to tell us we were too loud. I think he was worried that if the adults didn't go to sleep soon, Santa might never come.
Here's all the loot. Keep in mind, this was for all Bryce's extended family, too. But good grief!
Here's some of us after the pile was divvied up.
Poor Avery has been sick for so long and was really feeling bad during Christmas. She didn't want to open anything, so we just skipped her turn, mostly. This was her reaction to her present from Santa Claus.
The kids got some fun stuff, and I got spoiled with a new mixer. Yippee! Santa must love me.

Bryce's parents bought us a new carseat for the baby, so we are finally ready for her to come. Unless you count the messy house and Christmas decorations to be put away...oh and the whole sleepless nights thing. One week from today is the big day!
3 comments:
Man I bet your Christmas lasts all day long. Good luck with baby!!!
Dude, nice mixer! I love those things! Also, hope your Christmas was fun!
congrats to you and the new mixer :)
sorry to hear about miss avery. anything mr pharmacy smarts james can help with?
Post a Comment