Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Pictures

We had our Christmas photos taken a few weeks ago. It was definitely an adventure. What crazy kids we have. Our pictures were taken by Cal Artistry. Here are just a few.


The whole family and then one with just the three kids together.


And here is one that didn't quite work out so well. Are anyone else's kids this crazy? Good grief!


Thanks Crystal!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Your pics turned out great! Isn't it amazing that out of 30 or so attempts only one or two look half presentable. We're doing ours this week. I hope we get at least one good one! Can't believe there will be another little face in there soon with you all.

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

I love your pictures!
I think the last one is great!
Everyone is just doing their thing...That's fun!

Devin and Becky said...

Caitlin is looking more like bryce than I remember! at least her lips look like his a bit.

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. Seeing them reminded me that I need to do some family picture updates!

P.S. thanks for the treat. I shared a little with Aaron at first, and then put it away so Kurt could enjoy some later, but Aaron found it and finished it off before Kurt got home from work. Thanks for being such a great Visiting Teacher!

james n mary said...

photos came out great!!! i can't believe that's what avery looks like now!

The Watkins said...

Your family pictures are so cute! EVERY TIME we try to take a picture of Brooklyn she ends up crying! Oh Kids! I just wonder what our parents did without digital camera's!