Thursday, January 28, 2010

4 Kids

I was curious to see our kids side by side since they seem to have looked pretty similar.
Here they are leaving the hospital:

Ethan, Caitlin, Avery, and Noelle.

And at 3-4 weeks old:

Ethan, Caitlin, Avery, and Noelle.

I think Noelle is starting to look less and less like the rest of them. She definitely has the darkest hair. We love having her here. She is such a sweet baby and is still sleeping a lot. We are so thankful for our great kids and love them bunches!



7 comments:

Sara Randall said...

I don't know...Ethan looks a lot like Avery and Caitlin looks a lot like Noelle in their 3-4 week photos!

james n mary said...

what a clever idea to put all the photos side by side!

how are things going with four? you resting enough? did her blessing go well?

Anonymous said...

I still can't get over all the hair. That's awesome. They really look similar to one another.

Thanks for the RSVP, I'll see you on Saturday!

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Wow. The new babies are all look alike. Amazing.
Good to hear that you are all well and Noelle is not giving you too many sleepless hours.

Anonymous said...

I love that you put them all side by side! I think that they all look a like in the hospital picture but start to get their own look as they get older.

Crystal said...

One of my favorite things about that top picture is that the first three all had to use the same hand-me-down car seat (which happens to be the exact car seat that my two used). But Noelle gets a cute girly car seat all to herself (and to share with her little sister eventually).

Michael and Lindsey said...

Yup, I can spot a Dopp baby resemblance among all four of them! Maybe her hair will stay darker?