I haven't been good at commenting on any blogs lately, but I just wanted to say congrats on your new baby! She is adorable. I love the picture of all 4 babies next to each other when you left the hospital. I have certain baby pictures, it is hard for me to even tell the little ones apart, because they all look exactly the same:)!
5 comments:
Adorable. This picture makes Avery look so big. When did that happen?
Oh that's adorable. What cute little girls. I can't wait to meet Noelle.
I haven't been good at commenting on any blogs lately, but I just wanted to say congrats on your new baby! She is adorable. I love the picture of all 4 babies next to each other when you left the hospital. I have certain baby pictures, it is hard for me to even tell the little ones apart, because they all look exactly the same:)!
i can't believe that's avery.
Such sweetness!!! We love the girls!
Grandma and Grandpa Dopp
Post a Comment