Wednesday, March 31, 2010

8 years

So, 8 years ago yesterday, we looked like this:


And now, or the fairly recent now, we look like this:


Yep, it's been 8 years. 4 kids, 4 jobs(2 for each of us), 1 house, lots of fun, hard work(Bryce) and a little chubbiness(me). The time flew. 8 down, forever to go.


I love you, honey!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Nikki & Bryce. Just seems like yesterday you were going to the prom together! You are such a cute couple.
We love you!
Mom & Dad Dopp

tyandlinds said...

aww, i love all your pictures!

Thorpe said...

Congrats! I hear the first hundred years are the hardest so it looks like you are off to a great eternity.

Laura said...

congrats you 2. I'm so impressed that you have that many photos of the both of you together. I'm sure I don't have 1/2 as many.

james n mary said...

i can't get james in photos with me. how lucky you have so many of you and mr bryce! congrats. almost a decade!!!!!!!!!!

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Happy Anniversary! You two did not change at all. Still look like the picture you sent for your wedding announcement.:)

shauntel said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! The pictures look awesome--showing how you two have grown so much together. And you look fantastic after having 4 children!

Michael and Lindsey said...

You guys are too darn cute. Congrats on the many years together:)

Crystal said...

This post makes me smile. You two are so cute!