Wednesday, April 14, 2010

First Haircut

Before




Noelle's hair was getting a little wild. It was black on the ends and lighter underneath. And it is curly and goes every which way. Bryce didn't approve, but I decided to trim it anyway (sorry, hon). I didn't take off too much and she still has a lot of dark left. I think it's just a little less crazy looking now.

Here's the hair I cut off.



After


And yes, she is a drool monster.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the hair cut. Her eyes are so big and blue.

Rogers Family said...

Such a cute little girl! I love all the curls

Sara Randall said...

Nikki! shame on you. I love all her hair! but you are right, she still has plenty left and she is still just as cute. Make sure you save the clippings so I can make my bald baby a wig when he gets here!

Katie said...

Cute! You are brave to cut her hair...I'd be terrified. You did a great job though and she looks adorable!

Michael and Bethany said...

Ahhhh so cute it looks even curlier cut!