Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fathers & Sons Campout

Yay for the Fathers & Sons Campout! It's one of Ethan's favorite things all year. And it's fun to be able to have a girls night here at home. Although I think the teams are split up a little unevenly. Haha. Oh well, it's still fun to just be with all my girls. Here's Ethan after they set up the tent!


Bryce is so sweet. He knew I wanted some good pictures of the campout. He got me this cute one of both my boys smiling...


...when they really wanted to do one like this:


Good thing Mom wasn't there. She didn't know to be worried about her little boy with a gun (just a BB gun).


There was time for playing on rocks and exploring.


And time for playing with friends. Ethan was so glad that he had his dad and his good friends there to spend time with. They came home dirty and tired, but had a good time together. We love Campouts!

3 comments:

roseanne said...

I totally hear ya about the bb guns! I totally just did a post about how I don't want to know about some of the things that go one at Father's and Sons!! But hey atleast they come home in one piece!! Cute picts!!

Erin said...

Looks like the boys had fun! Any luck with the house yet?

Michael and Lindsey said...

The boys had so much fun at Fathers & sons! Bryce has been so great to drive them up these last few years.