Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Never Again

Two things that don't mix.

This little girl:


And these:


Good thing we have this guy around:


And this little old thing:


Twice in the last week Avery has stuck a pretzel stick up her nose...
Far up her nose.
I thought she would have learned her lesson after the first time.

Silly me.

Good thing we have Bryce around, he macgyvered our shop vac with a ball point pen and that thing was out in seconds. It sure is nice to have husbands.

I think it's safe to say that Avery will not be seeing any pretzel sticks anytime soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Avery! No fun! Glad it all turned out OK in the end. :)

Crazy Lifferths said...

That is no fun! I have a suggestion though...because we have had experience with these issues ;) Our friend that is an ER doctor said to just plug the side that isn't clogged. Cover their mouth with yours and blow hard...out shoots the object ;) It works!

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Oh how funny that silly little girl is
:O :O :O
I know....I know... it's no fun and poor baby...but still... hilariuous.
True too that blowing through her mouth will eject the objects out on the nose.

Laura said...

That is crazy. Sometimes I just do get what kids are thinking. I hope she doesn't do it again. But if she does let me know if Caralee's solution works.

james n mary said...

hmmm...what a mischief maker avery is!

Crystal said...

Ha ha ha ha! I wish you'd gotten pictures. That shop-vac probably didn't sign up for that job :) I'm glad Avery and her nose were safe.

Michael and Lindsey said...

Yikes! Never a dull moment with kids, is there? Thank goodness for resourceful husbands!