Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Noelle!


Our baby girl is 1! The kids just keep growing faster and faster! And this little lady is so grown up. She always wants to be part of the action. She's walking some, and is all over the place, getting into everything. She can say thank you, banana, mom, dad, all done, yeah, and more.


I have never had a kid so interested in their first birthday! She wanted to open the presents and actually seemed excited about everything she got. Usually I have to open all my one-year-old's presents. I wonder if Christmas was a good trial run for her.


Trying to try on her new sweater.


Noelle blowing out her candle... well the rest of us blowing it out at least.


And Noelle trying out her new walk. She's been kind of half walking for a while now, but doesn't seem to want to do it full time.

At her Dr.'s appointment she was 17 lbs. 12 oz. (5%), and 30.25 inches (95%). Am I ever going to be able to put her forward facing?!

1 comment:

shauntel said...

Oh sweet Noelle. Happy Birthday! I'm going to miss seeing you at church cutie.