Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Home Sweet Home


Well, it's about time! We finally closed on our house and get the keys today. Although half of our stuff is already moved in. We're tricky like that.

We are so grateful for all that happened so we could get this house. I really feel like we were inspired to find it. Our new ward is great, and I think we'll be very happy here. We will be sad to leave our old neighborhood, though. Almost 9 years in one place. We will miss friends and our old ward. Good thing we aren't going to be too far away.

Good-bye Mesa! It was nice knowing you!

12 comments:

The Watkins said...

love it! I am so glad everything worked out for you guys!

Mark and Beatrix Houghton said...

Ah! We are so happy for you guys! Nice house. Congratulations again.

Erin said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! It looks great!

Julie said...

We are so happy for you guys! We're going to miss you at school and church. The car pool already just isn't the same! Best wishes to you all.

Laura said...

HOORAY!!!!

Crazy Lifferths said...

SO happy for you guys! It looks beautiful. Where is it? Gilbert?

shauntel said...

How exciting!! Congratulations.

Captain and First Officer said...

Jealous! Hope it works out great for you guys! Miss seeing you at church.

Aundrea said...

Congrats!! Looks great! Can't wait to see pics of the inside!!

Court said...

It looks beautiful! I can't wait to see pics of the inside!

Devin and Becky said...

I can just stay in the little guest house there on the left. Oh wait thats a garage...itll still work.

vanessa said...

Where are you at now? I'm assuming you left the stake as well, I'll be sad to not see you at Stake activities. But how fun a new house is!