
Ethan turned 7! Aaah! Why are my kids doing this to me? Ethan is so grown up and responsible now, and while I love the help, I miss the little boy. Ethan is really turning into a great big kid. I am so thankful to have such an awesome 7 year old!

Ethan got to pick a couple friends to take to the movie theater. They saw Megamind and ate a ton of popcorn! I think he enjoyed not having his sisters along. Haha.

Ethan got a new big kid bike for his birthday. The little one just wasn't cutting it anymore. Hopefully this one will last him a while. Too bad it's almost summer weather already. We'll have to get some riding done before it gets too hot.

Ethan will have his cake with family on Sunday, so he blew out his candles on his birthday pizza. It was his choice for dinner. He also got to pick lunch for the whole family and chose McDonald's. Hmm...I think I need to eat some carrots.
3 comments:
He's a cute kid! Going to the dollar movies is a great birthday idea...I'll have to keep it in mind! : )
no no, Don't let him turn 7! Time has gone by so fast. He is such a great kid. I see in your bike picture bins with your kids initials on them in the back ground. What do you use them for? It looks like some thing genius and I'm jealous of your garage shelves looks awesome!!
Carrots, shmarrots! I seriously can't believe that Ethan is 7. It sounds soooo much older than 6. He's a great kid. I'm glad he had such a fun b-day.
Post a Comment