
What a great Easter we had this year. It was a long day, but so fun. I was up at 5:30 to get some stuff done, which was good, because the kids were all awake by 6:00. I made them all stay upstairs for a while, so that I could finish my stuff, then they all headed down to see what the bunny brought.

Sorry this picture is crazy looking, but the kids were happy with their baskets and are only asking for candy about every half hour today. While I was busy trying to get a picture, Noelle was off doing her own thing. Guess what it was:

You can't really tell, but Noelle has about 8 jelly beans in her mouth in this picture. Yep, it didn't take her long to find her candy.

We all went to Grandpa and Grandma Dopp's house for breakfast and an egg hunt. Yummy and fun and crazy. Lots of little kids having fun.

There were a ton of eggs, all hard boiled. Someone went to a lot of work to dye all of them. The kids were excited to find the ones that had their own name on them.

Once again, Noelle's favorite part was eating. She sure chewed up a good number of eggs. Her face and hands were covered with dye. Her dress just barely escaped disaster. After the hunt, we left and went to church. Ethan gave a talk about Jesus Christ as our Savior. Then we went over to Grandpa and Grandma Allred's house for dinner and another egg hunt.

We went home, and the kids were in bed by 7:00, I was in bed by 7:30. This pregnant lady can't handle so much fun in one day!

The Dopp cousins

The Allred cousins
3 comments:
Wonderful post! I love the pictures you guys took. Those little Doppletts are so adorable!
I see how it is. You didnt want my kid's face in the cousin picture. And i thought we were sisters. Jk. Lol
Nikki. Love all the posts. I haven't blog hopped in a while. Looks like you guys are enjoying life in your new house!
Post a Comment