Our little boy is here!
Preston Kent Dopp
Born July 20, 2011 at 12:53 pm
7 lbs. 13.5 oz. and 21 inches
We are so glad that he is here safe and sound. The delivery was pretty uneventful. Everything went well. He did have a knot in his cord, but it was loose enough that he was okay. He spent his first day with us pretty sleepy and quiet.
It was a trick.
He has found his voice and opinions already and is keeping us hopping.
This is the very last picture of me pregnant ever! Right before we left for the hospital on Wednesday morning.
We love this sweet little boy. We recognized him immediately. He looks a lot like our other kids, but also a lot like his dad.
The kids were so excited to meet Preston. They love him so much. Even Noelle is turning into a great helper and big sister.

You might remember this side by side of the kids from when Noelle was a baby. Well, we added Preston onto the end. Peas in a pod, those kids!

We love you Preston! We are so glad you are part of our family!
8 comments:
Ahhhh what a cute little boy! I love his nose and sideburns. I think he looks a lot like Avery in the side by side, but more boyish :)
Congratulations Nikki! We're so happy Preston is here. We hope to meet him in person. He looks like a sweet Dopp baby. I love the look on Ethan's face holding him... finally a brother! We miss you guys! Take care!
I love all his hair. Too cute. You always get the adorable babies with so much hair--I love it. Congrats. He looks perfect.
Awwww he is so adorable. Congrats I am so glad things went smoothly.
I need to come see him! I love that picture of him screaming and his shirt says ROAR. Very fitting. Well, he's a cutie. Congrats on Preston and also congrats on the last pregnant picture ever!
This is great news! Congratulations on Preston's arrival! :) I love your pictures and we hope these first weeks go well for you!
Love,
Kathryn, Tom & kids
He is so adorable! It was fun to see the comparison with all your kids side by side! It looks like Preston fits the mold! I'm so happy for you guys!!
Congrats you guys! You have little boy bookends! :)
Post a Comment