As an unrelated comment... I just looked at your food pins on pinterest and have determined that if you EVER make any of that stuff I need to be on the taste tester list :) DROOOOOL
I have five just like that and one of them is worse than the other 4 all combined. Never a chill child over here! She is super cute though! I think Heavenly Father made kids like that extra cute so they live!
5 comments:
Awwwwww....she is so darn cute!!! Her Daddy is a role model for her I can see that :D
She is so cute, though!
I concur with the other two commenters... but she is sooo stinking cute! Look at that face, you can't get in trouble with a face like that :)
As an unrelated comment... I just looked at your food pins on pinterest and have determined that if you EVER make any of that stuff I need to be on the taste tester list :) DROOOOOL
I have five just like that and one of them is worse than the other 4 all combined. Never a chill child over here! She is super cute though! I think Heavenly Father made kids like that extra cute so they live!
Post a Comment