Saturday, August 20, 2011

One Month


Our baby Preston is one month old today. It doesn't feel like it's been that long, but it also feels like he's always been here. I have felt so at peace lately. I can only attribute it to knowing that our whole family is here. I really feel like our family is complete and now we can start living the life meant for our family. I am so thankful for Preston and the sweet addition he has been.


He is such a good boy. He doesn't cry very much and sleeps really well. I guess that's what you need for the fifth one, right? I love the little half smiles he gives and when he will cuddle up to me at night. He's in our bed most of the time right now. No matter how far into the middle of the bed I put him, within minutes he's pushed up against me. By morning I'm pressed against the edge and Preston and Bryce have two feet between them.


I just love this boy to pieces, and life feels so wonderful right now! I am so thankful for such a great blessing!

5 comments:

Devin and Becky said...

He is such a sweetie pie! His pics make me want to give him tons of smooches!

The Watkins said...

Those pictures are so sweet-what a handsome little man! Brooklyn still will sneak into our bed and I wind up the same way as you in the morning! Gotta love it!

Michael and Bethany said...

What?! He's awake in these pictures! I don't think I've seen him awake for more than 5 minutes :) He certainly is a cutie, quite the little man.

shauntel said...

He's so handsome! I love how you described the peace of your whole family being here. I can't wait to feel that way someday. :)

Stephanie Shumway said...

awwww what a sweeeeeet baby