Preston is 6 months old! We've had him for half a year, not even as long out as in, but I already can't remember life without him. He is the sweetest, best little baby. And when I say best, I mean BEST! He hardly cries, sleeps through the night, and is always smiling. He has definitely been the easiest of my kids.
If you see Preston, he may look like this. He often has at least two fingers in his mouth. Usually those middle two. He won't take a pacifier anymore, but those fingers keep him happy. He's growing up. Almost all of his dark hair is gone and he's starting to look like a little boy. He could probably sit up, but he's the squirmiest child alive. So he can't balance sitting, with all that rocking and wiggling going on. He is getting in crawling position, but so far no movement. He can scoot a little, mostly around in a circle.
Preston is eating baby food. He loves to eat. He screams when the food is gone. So far, he seems to love it all, unless it's green. Then he spits it out all over his bib. He is starting to be okay if I just sit him in the highchair while I get stuff done in the kitchen. Not too long, though, or he'll expect some food.
He loves to go on runs with the stroller. He always seems happy and doesn't cry. Noelle, on the other hand.... Well, let's just say it's better when she's asleep. But she does love to look at Preston next to her. She loves him so much. They are my closest together. I hope they'll be good friends.
Preston, at 6 months:
Weight: 17 lb. 1.5 oz. (50%)
Height: 27.75 in. (90%)

No comments:
Post a Comment