Monday, February 20, 2012

Preston Being Big

I'm not sure how it happened, but Preston grew up today. Yes, all in one day. He turned 7 months today and overnight became a big kid. I really can't believe it.


Preston learned to sit up a few weeks ago, but today he sat up and played at the park with the kids.  He just played in the sand like a real kid. 


Preston standing up in the shopping cart after cleaning the playroom today.  No, he didn't help clean, but he has been with us all day and seems to be more aware of what we are doing.  And he's standing up!  Yes, holding on, but STANDING UP!


Preston playing in Ethan's room with Legos today.  He seems to really enjoy being with the other kids.  Also, today he graduated to 2nd foods baby food and ate 2 whole containers.  Maybe I've been starving him with those tiny 1st food containers, because he gulped those down.

Anyway, I know these aren't major, significant things.  But I just all of a sudden had this feeling of him growing up today.  Of the baby floating away, and being left with this BOY!  I sure will miss having babies around, but if it's possible, I love him even more now.  I can't wait to see who he turns into. 

1 comment:

d.jo said...

He does look big! It's amazing how fast it goes!