Yay! My 10k is complete! I did it! I ran a 10k. I can hardly believe that I can run at all, because 6 months ago I couldn't run to the mailbox. It is still super hard, but look at these shiny things they give you if you finish!
It was FUH-REE-ZING when we started! I got there at 7am and it was 37 degrees. I guess I can't technically call that freezing, but it was dang cold. It felt nice once I started running, though.
I finished the Phoenix Marathon 10k in 1:03:59 or a 10:19 mile pace. I'm so glad it went well. I was 18 out of 37 in my age group. So, pretty much right in the middle. I feel comfortable there. I wouldn't want to make others feel bad by being too fast, you know? Next up, Utah Valley Half in June! I'll let you know if I don't die.




No comments:
Post a Comment