Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Painting


Last night we painted our baby pumpkins.  I think it turned out pretty good, considering. 


 About half of us had a plan in mind and knocked it out in no time.  The other half of us were sitting at the table for QUITE a while.

 
Avery had her striped pumpkin done in about a minute and a half, and then ran off to play.
 

Ethan, with his spooky pumpkin.

 
Preston handled that brush better than I thought he would.  He knew exactly how to get it right in his mouth.  Luckily, a little ended up on his pumpkin, too.
 
 
Caitlin came back to her pumpkin 4 times.  It just wasn't quite perfect.  But, look at it now!


Oh, Noelle.  She sure had fun.  That girl loves to paint.  And be wild.  She sure brings a little special something to our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great post!~ I laughed :)
Grandma Dopp