Saturday, November 10, 2012

Birthday Tea Party

This year was a friend birthday party for both Avery and Caitlin, so they decided to wait and have their party together.  They decided on a princess tea party and we invited 25 of their closest friends.
 
 
It was so fun and not even as crazy as I imagined.  We had a ton of beautiful little princesses dressed in their fanciest.  The girls all had their nails painted.
 
 
Then they each got to pick their very own tea cup to take home.
 
 
 They each got their picture taken with their new teacup.



 And we enjoyed a nice tea party lunch of pink lemonade, heart and flower sandwiches, and sweets. 
 

 Extra thanks go out to my nail technician (my mom), the photographer (Bryce), and our waitress (mom again).  What a great and exciting day for the birthday girls!

1 comment:

d.jo said...

Yep, you're AWESOME! Cute tea party idea! I'd totally do that if I had a girl!!!!! : )