Bryce and Ethan just got back from their 8TH Fathers and Sons Campout! It's hard to believe they've been that many times, but I have pictures to prove it. I'm so glad they have that special time together, especially since he gets stuck doing girl stuff a lot, with three younger sisters.
It seems like they had an awesome time and did all the usual camping stuff. Burning things and shooting things, you know....
They had to take the traditional Crazy-In-The-Tent pose. I love those crazies!
This was the first year that Ethan had a big group of his friends there with him. They did some running around and had kid fun. Pretty soon Ethan will be at that stage where friends are the most important thing. It makes me sad, but excited for him, too.
They even got to go to a fish hatchery that was nearby and learned a lot. What a fun trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment