I can't believe how all of a sudden Avery is growing up so fast. Yesterday I was out of baby food, and I thought "great, what am I going to feed her?" So, I tore up a bunch of little pieces of crescent roll and put them on her tray. She went right for them and was so excited to eat by herself. I imagine she was probably capable of feeding herself for a while now (seeing as how she puts everything in her mouth), but I never tried to have her do it. Hahaha. I just turned around and found Avery on the floor eating toilet paper. Oh, the joys of motherhood. I guess she's ready to try new things. She has also started making games lately. Like lets throw everything on the ground. And she tried to put her socks on by herself yesterday. I can't believe she even knew where they were supposed to go. Apparently, I'm trying to hold on to my little baby and she's growing up too fast.
Avery has also learned that she likes the taste of her toes. I often find her in just this position.


4 comments:
I checked on Maddie the other day while she was going potty and she had decided that she needed to eat the toilet paper right off the roll...she told me she was hungry...holy cow kid, we've got food! I keep holding on to my baby too, she turns one next month, it's going to fast! Avery's a doll!
Avery is sooo cute!
I can't believe it took me till today to realize you had a blog! I just love blogging and blogstalking! I can't wait to read through your blogs!
Talk to later!
What a doll Avery is! Your kids are ALL cute. I know what you mean about wanting to hold onto your baby.... My Poor Anni. I still swaddle, cuddle, and rock her while I sing to her. She is 1 1/2!! I need to get a grip. Good for Avery that she is eating all by herself! yay.
Hey Nikki! Avery is adorable! I cant wait for Brody to get to this stage..but at the same time I want him to stay a baby forever! I love your digital scrapbooking!! You are so talented:)
Post a Comment