Oh, and her hair is always crazy!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Caitlin
It has come to my attention that I never post anything about Caitlin. I'm not sure why. I guess the other two have been monopolizing camera time lately. What can I say about Caitlin? She is the sweetest little girl and is so passionate. When she loves things, she really loves them. Nothing makes Caitlin happier than dressing up like a princess and having a tea party. Except maybe dancing and singing to a Snow White song. Right now it's Snow White, she rotates princesses. Caitlin is afraid of all fuzz and string on the ground. She will do anything with her big brother and loves to hold her little sister. She is our little princess.

Oh, and her hair is always crazy!
Oh, and her hair is always crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Does she change 50 times a day too? Oh how I love dressing up.
Come on, crazy hair is the best! Sorry I missed soccer today. Hope you weren't the only one who showed up!
Post a Comment