Friday, April 25, 2008

Splash Time

Yesterday my sister, Jenna, and I took our kids to San Tan Village to play in their splash pad. The kids had so much fun. The girls were a little bit cautious at first. They weren't sure if they wanted to get in the water.



Pretty soon everyone was in the water and having a great time.

After all the kids were soaked they cuddled up in their towels and did some sun bathing.When it was time to go, we all got lunch together and went to play at Grandma's house. Where Caitlin colored all over their leather couch with ballpoint pen. But that's another story for another day. Thanks Jenna, Kyler, and Brooklynn for a great day!

5 comments:

roseanne said...

Abigail was reading this with me and was SOO happy that we were related! I told her your kids were her 2nd cousins (I'm guessing that's what it would be.)She was overjoyed! I didn't even know San Tan village had a splash pad, I'll have to go check that out! Looks like you guys had Fun!

Erin Fanello said...

I love going to that splash pad, its fun, Noah doesn't quite dig it yet, he doesn't understand why someone would want to run through cold water, but I am sure come July he will be all up in there! Sorry its taken me forever to get back to you on this blog thing but here it is, I can't really explain how to do it because it was confusing to me, I know you need to download your digital scrapbook paper into photobucket.com and then this website will explain how you do it sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com or onecuteblog.blogspot.com can help to i think. So try that out and if you have any questions let me know!

Johnson said...

That looks like so much fun. We will have to do that sometime.

Jenna said...

yeah, thats okay about the banner. its cute anyways. Oh my gosh you got way better pictures at the splash pad, i might need to steal some of those....yeah i think we are going over on sunday, i think gary might be going to the cabin though and probably taking Kyler....by the way did you ever get a hold of gary's cousin?

♥ Natalie said...

Ballpoint pen on a leather couch?! MAN! I am guessing that would be permanent? The Splash Pad looks like a lot of fun. We should go sometime! Cute pics, by the way. And if I had a Blog award; I would give it to you. I LOVE your layout - it's my favorite blog ever. I need a header like yours. I guess I need to buy the program, huh?! :) By the way, we move in one week - the 10th. I am so excited. Chow, babe. ~Natalie