Monday, May 12, 2008

I Don't Get It

Caitlin really likes to play with the magnets on the refrigerator. She recently learned that they will also stick to the dishwasher. But, for the life of her, she could not figure out why nothing would stick to the pantry door. She tried for 15 minutes to stick up a picture she colored. It just didn't make sense. I love those little 2-year-old minds.

4 comments:

Erin said...

What a beautiful family you have! All of those pretty blonde babies are just so sweet. Anyway, I wanted to stop by for a minute and say hello and also thank you for linking to me.

Sara Randall said...

Nikki! I looked at all your scrapbooking pages. You are amazing! I wish I could make mine look like that. You will have to teach me a few tricks!

Sara Randall said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
james n mary said...

that girl is hilarious.