Saturday, July 5, 2008

Awake, Arise, and Come Unto Christ

I was flipping through channels late last night. I really feel like I was inspired to stop on the BYU channel. They were airing a talk by Sheri Dew from women's conference this year. It is called "Awake, Arise, and Come Unto Christ." It is a great talk about the influence that we, as women and mothers, can have on the world. I urge anyone to read it. Here is the link:

http://www.ce.byu.edu/cw/womensconference/archive/2008/pdf/sheriDew2008.pdf

I am so thankful to be a woman in our church and to have so many blessings and so much knowledge given to us.

2 comments:

Aundrea said...

Wasn't her talk great! I was able to go and I am hoping to make it a yearly event. I don't know if you ever went to EFY as a teen, but it was seriously just like EFY, just for mom's & women.

roseanne said...

wow, that was an amazing read! Thanks for recommending it! I really needed to hear it. I loved the part how we crave to be inspired. It is so true. I've just been so down with dissapointments and It's so much better to read & think about having great potential to overcome as opposed to the whole just "endure to the end" line. Thankyou, thank you, thankyou! See it proves we have so much more influence than we know!