Wednesday, August 6, 2008

First Day of Pre-School

Ethan started pre-school yesterday. He was so excited. Especially since he had a new Transformers shirt and Batman backpack. He is in the same class as his cousin, Kyler. I hope those two don't cause trouble.



Ethan said he had a really fun time. He was disappointed to find out that he only goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, not every day.

6 comments:

HayMadSam said...

yeah for preschool! Ethan looks os happy! Hayden will start preschool next month and I can't wait!

Laura said...

Oh he looks so happy. HOW fun

Jenna said...

those are cute pictures!

♥ Natalie said...

Oh, he looks so happy & excited!!! Yay! I bet he will have a BLAST at preschool! Maybe on one of his days off from preschool we can have him over to play with Elisa - she is dying for some friends & with her not in preschool, I don't want her to feel left out. Let me know what you think! ~Natalie

Anonymous said...

Yay for Ethan! Your kids sure are growing up!

Michael and Lindsey said...

How's he liking Mrs. Lunt? Oh, and he'll be going to school every day soon enough. Can you believe those kids will be in kindergarten next year?