Thursday, August 21, 2008

I know, I'm sorry.

Sorry, but we are making our blog private. Yes, it's annoying, but I had something weird happen. I'll probably post about it after I make the switch. If I don't have your email, send it to me. Or you can post it as a comment if that doesn't bother you. I will probably do it at the end of August.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scary! Mines valeriesalima@gmail.com and send me yours cause I made mine private too (you scared me into finally doing it). :)

Jenna said...

hello!! tell me what happened! You have my blogger email address right?

Erin said...

I know what you mean...I am tempted as well. coons_etc@yahoo.com

Court said...

you sould have me...scary world we live in now days

Sam said...

samsalima@gmail.com

Dustin and Tara said...

Send me an invite. We love to see what you guys are up too!

Michael and Lindsey said...

I wanna hear what happened! And I would love an invite.

james n mary said...

oooh something spells draaaama! do you have james' email address? that's the one we blog with. anyhow, did ya enjoy The Vegas?! did momma win some ka-ching for some jimmy choos?!!! hahahahaha!

HayMadSam said...

sign me up too... :)

Aundrea said...

Don't forget me!!

Stephanie Shumway said...

oooh now I'm gonna be wondering what happened until you post it!!!! do it soon so I don't go crazy. :o)