Thanks for the link to your blog! I'm glad you shared it. Great pictures! Your kids are super cute. I can hardly believe Ethan is in preschool already... ~Kathryn
Thanks for the invite. Very cute blog! It looks like you had a lot of fun in Vegas. :) We recently started a blog, too, and Dan really wants me to make it private. So, we will probably be doing that soon also.
YAY!! You picked me. So, do tell this story about what weird thing happened to make you go private?! Scary stuff. I wish everyone's family blogs were private! Love the new layout.
yea me!I love your blog! ~so~ At the Allred family home evening deal everyone was wondering if I would ask you to do the next one (10 min lesson.) Aunt Marriann said the week after Christmas even the first week of Jan. would be nice but really it's up to you. but thats if you're up to it... Your rethinking your invite to me of your blog now aren't you?... :)
6 comments:
Thanks for the link to your blog! I'm glad you shared it. Great pictures! Your kids are super cute. I can hardly believe Ethan is in preschool already...
~Kathryn
Thanks for the invite. Very cute blog! It looks like you had a lot of fun in Vegas. :) We recently started a blog, too, and Dan really wants me to make it private. So, we will probably be doing that soon also.
YAY!! You picked me. So, do tell this story about what weird thing happened to make you go private?! Scary stuff. I wish everyone's family blogs were private! Love the new layout.
Thanks for the invite. My blog is private as well. I will send you an invite. Looks like a fun time in Vegas.
we like you too :D
yea me!I love your blog!
~so~ At the Allred family home evening deal everyone was wondering if I would ask you to do the next one (10 min lesson.) Aunt Marriann said the week after Christmas even the first week of Jan. would be nice but really it's up to you. but thats if you're up to it... Your rethinking your invite to me of your blog now aren't you?... :)
Post a Comment