We did a lot of fun sightseeing. We went to a place called Big Trees. Can you tell why its called that?
Then we went to Mercer Caverns. A big deep cavern with a bunch of cool rock formations. It was pretty steep and scary. Especially in flip flops and holding a squirmy baby.
We all got together for some music and campfire fun.
Then was the wedding. It was on a beautiful beach at Pine Crest Lake. Beatrix was gorgeous and we had such a good time being with our big extended family.

The kids had so much fun and even made some new friends.
Ethan with his cousin, Jared. Yes, they got really dirty.
Caitlin and Little Dog (Spitz). She followed Mark and Bea's dog around the entire week. If we ever couldn't find her we knew just where to look. She was in love.
We had such a great time and are sad that our relatives are so far away. We can't wait to visit again.
6 comments:
Aw so cute! I wish I could have went! Looks like caitlin is going to want a puppy!
Wow. That place looks cool. I like Mark a lot. I remember him trying to teach me and Seth how to boogie board back when we were kids. I've liked him ever since. Good pics too.
i'm glad to see you vacay'd with the entire troop and managed to make sure everyone had fun!!! what a fun vacay.
are we seeing you guys this thursday for the Ataris concert?
sorry! i totally thought bryce told you about the show :(
Looks like a nice place. I am glad you had a fun trip.
sight seeing? Can Bryce do that now? Hope he's ok! I have always wanted to see the redwoods! What a wonderful vacation/wedding!
Post a Comment