Friday, October 31, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

I didn't think we were going to make it with the jack-o-lanterns this year. Time was flying by and we had so much to do. So, last night we squeezed it before our ward's Trunk-or-Treat. Luckily Bryce took over, carving is not my forte.


The kids got to draw the faces on with marker and Bryce cut them out. They were so excited. Although, Caitlin seemed to be most excited about the taste of pumpkin.


Ethan already had his design drawn out on paper when Bryce got home. And Caitlin wanted one that was really scary.



What fun everyone had. I love these little faces (the kids, but the pumpkins are pretty cool, too).

2 comments:

james n mary said...

that's sooo cute that kaitlyn was eating her pumpkin! i made a hello kitty pumpkin!

Laura said...

I love the picture of them together. I'm sure you will make a great page out of it