Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Craft Queens

So, I don't know what got into my sister Jenna. She usually has a strong aversion to anything crafty, but over conference weekend she put together this great craft for us to do that was so fun. We weren't really sure where to start, but we made it work out. I think I redid the beginning of mine about 7 times while Jenna patiently waited for me.


I think we made my parents' house a wreck. Good thing they love us.


Jenna and I with our finished projects.


Mine finished on my front door.

We had so much fun and a lot of laughs. Thanks, Jenna for the fun idea. Next time we have to get all three of us together. Quit your working so hard, Sara! I am so glad to have my sweet sisters.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I told you not to use the pic of both of us! My eyes were closed! Oh well haha! It looks so cute on your door. I hope Bryce liked it, Gary thought it was...great.lol

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty cool! I would have made a mess too, believe me.

Kayla said...

Cute! They turned out beautiful! Great job!!!

Erin said...

How did you get the kids to leave you alone long enough? They look great!